Are you interested in finding out more about Kodi, or reading my other articles for some tips, tricks and tweaks?
Take a look at these to help you get started:
- How to make Kodi look more like Netflix
- How to fix issues when Kodi is zoomed in too far to see the screen
- How to fix Kodi buffering issues
- Kore: The official Kodi remote
- Yatse: One of the most popular Kodi remotes
- 10 “Must Have” features for your next Android TV box
This is by no means an exhaustive Kodi setup guide. To do that would likely double or triple the length of this article. There were topics that I touched on only briefly, and others which I didn’t mention at all.
However, this guide should help you get a Kodi 16 Jarvis installation up and running from scratch and get you to the point that you can start enjoying your media.
If you’d like further resources, two of the best places to get more information are the Kodi Forums and the Kodi Wiki. There you can search different topics and see comments and tips from some of the developers who created Kodi, or people who have been using it for years.
My advice is to follow this guide, but then to start playing around. Tweak. Modify. Ask questions. There’s so much that Kodi can do. Enjoy!